Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

I cant get my images to show in my SJ Ads SLideshow for AdsManager!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I cant get my images to show in my SJ Ads SLideshow for AdsManager!

I cant get my images to show in my SJ Ads SLideshow for AdsManager! 8 years, 8 months ago #25685

Hi, I bought SJLive template with AdsManager as one of the key extensions. However the SJ Ads Sliideshow in the homepage does not show my images. Moreover, i guess since the template didn't come with stock images, The option of simply replacing the images is not available. PLS HELP ASAP!

Re: I cant get my images to show in my SJ Ads SLideshow for AdsManager! 7 years, 11 months ago #28404

I have the same problem, i need a solution, please

Re: I cant get my images to show in my SJ Ads SLideshow for AdsManager! 7 years, 10 months ago #28406

• thuygtn
Hi,

Please go to the file

/public_html/modules/mod_sj_adsm_slideshow/core/helper_base.php

and find:
$img_path = JPATH_SITE .'/images/com_adsmanager/ads/';
=> Edit to:
$img_path = JPATH_SITE .'/images/com_adsmanager/contents/';

Thanks

Re: I cant get my images to show in my SJ Ads SLideshow for AdsManager! 6 years, 9 months ago #33641

Thank you very much!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes