AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sj_live Adsmanager Plupload not working images not upload
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj_live Adsmanager Plupload not working images not upload

Sj_live Adsmanager Plupload not working images not upload 7 years, 9 months ago #28811

I have now installed a new site in sub-domain and successfully installed it. i have this template sj_live_quickstart_j35_v1.1.0.zip
after complete installation there is no image upload button. i have added these three lines in the controller of adsmanager component.

$document->addStyleSheet($baseurl.'components/com_adsmanager/js/plupload/jquery.plupload.queue/css/jquery.plupload.queue.css');	
		$document->addScript($baseurl.'components/com_adsmanager/js/plupload/plupload.full.js');
		$document->addScript($baseurl.'components/com_adsmanager/js/plupload/jquery.plupload.queue/jquery.plupload.queue.js');

after these lines addition button is visible but with same problem just circle animation and no image upload without any error or issue for debugging

only the following error i can see in the console of firebug

Attachment screenshot.png not found

even no issue, errors comes in console firebug.
The init : { of jQ("#imagesupload").pluploadQueue({
only this method trigger FilesAdded and shows the console.log
while this method FileUploaded: was not trigger and no console.log shows
any help will be great help

Re: Sj_live Adsmanager Plupload not working images not upload 7 years, 8 months ago #28817

• thuyltt
Dear waheed146,
Could you please send us your URL link to check this issue?

Thanks.

Re: Sj_live Adsmanager Plupload not working images not upload 7 years, 8 months ago #28823

Re: Sj_live Adsmanager Plupload not working images not upload 7 years, 8 months ago #28841

Very bad support. we should not purchase their templates.

I have fixed their template bugs and issues myself

Re: Sj_live Adsmanager Plupload not working images not upload 7 years, 8 months ago #28867

• thuyltt
Dear waheed146,
Sorry for the delay,
We see you submited a ticket in our ticket system, but we don't have your infomation of your purchase, Please send us in your ticket and we will suport for you asap.
Refer here:
www.magentech.com/documentation/how-to-get-themeforest-item-purchase-code/

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes