AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Quickstart Installation doesnt install to completion
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quickstart Installation doesnt install to completion

Quickstart Installation doesnt install to completion 8 years, 10 months ago #24914

am trying to install js live from the quickstart file i downloaded. the first and second steps goes fine during installation but once it reaches the third final stage and i choose Instal (irrespective of where i've selected install sample data or None) it tries to install database and then takes me back to the same final stage page.

Re: Quickstart Installation doesnt install to completion 8 years, 9 months ago #25454

Same problem .... why dont you provide stable install packages?????

Re: Quickstart Installation doesnt install to completion 8 years, 4 months ago #26693

I have the same difficulty. No completes the installation.

Re: Quickstart Installation doesnt install to completion 8 years, 4 months ago #26716

• thuygtn
Dear all,

Please try set display_errors=Off in your PHP.ini file first. Then please try install the quickstart again.
If you don't know how to change the PHP.ini file, you should contact with your hosting provider, they will help you.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes