Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

why use crescent and star are preloader to the slide?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: why use crescent and star are preloader to the slide?

why use crescent and star are preloader to the slide? 9 years, 11 months ago #19074

I suggest you keep religion out of your works. I am disappointed to see a star and crescent rotating as a pre-loader to the slides. beautiful slides system, but the religious symbol would keep some of us from using the module
The following user(s) said Thank You: cc1452

Re: why use crescent and star are preloader to the slide? 9 years, 9 months ago #19649

It looks like the quickstart package was somehow developed with the french-speaking Arab countries of North Africa in mind... I agree that religious symbols have no place in websites, unless they are specifically for a religious purpose (which a cars portal is not).

Anyway, you can disable this silly little symbol by going to:

.../modules/mod_sj_adsm_slideshow/assets/images

and either removing or renaming or replacing the file: "loading.gif"

Re: why use crescent and star are preloader to the slide? 9 years, 9 months ago #19667

• SA Thuy
Dear chris,

We will replace that symbol and update this template.

Thanks

Re: why use crescent and star are preloader to the slide? 9 years, 6 months ago #21183

When will the release be made without this symbol? I downloaded the package last week and it still has it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes