You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ News template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: SJ News template

SJ News template 11 years, 5 months ago #4988

Dear All,

Some questions :

1. Where will landing the data of the subscriber of the Newsletter in the SJ News 25 template ?
( i was tiping a subscriber but can not found after )
2. In the tenplate on the user13 ( LOCATION) position : when I change the data, then the icons are lost. How can I get the icons back with my own data ?
3. How can I cahnge or delete the "Read more" button in the Megamenu ?
4. Where can I change the ordering-title-most popular texts in the filtering articles modul ?

Best wishes
I.
The topic has been locked.

Re: SJ News template 11 years, 5 months ago #5083

• David Hoang
Dear Istvan Santa

I would like to answer as follow:

1. Where will landing the data of the subscriber of the Newsletter in the SJ News 25 template ?
( i was tiping a subscriber but can not found after )
=> You can install one component from this list: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/content-sharing/newsletter . I recommend you to use AcaJoom, it is free component
2. In the tenplate on the user13 ( LOCATION) position : when I change the data, then the icons are lost. How can I get the icons back with my own data ?
=> you can refer css of these here templates/sj_news25/css/template.css
.moduletable.localtions ul li.address a{
background:url(../images/icon_address.png) no-repeat 0 -1px;
}
.moduletable.localtions ul li.mail a{
background:url(../images/icon_contact.png) no-repeat;
line-height:45px;
}
.moduletable.localtions ul li.phone a{
background:url(../images/icon_phone.png) no-repeat;
line-height:45px;
}

3. How can I cahnge or delete the "Read more" button in the Megamenu ?
=> These are custom html modules. You can change according to your idea
4. Where can I change the ordering-title-most popular texts in the filtering articles modul ?
=> is it the most read module? We use sj content scrollbar module, you can find and change order by to your idea in the administrator
Last Edit: 11 years, 5 months ago by .

Re: SJ News template 11 years, 5 months ago #5118

Dear David,

. Where can I change the ordering-title-most popular texts in the filtering articles modul ?
=> is it the most read module? We use sj content scrollbar module, you can find and change order by to your idea in the administrator = : No, it is the modul "YT_EXTENSIONS_DESC" it is on the right1 position originally, and this text can not change on the admin-side.

Next question : SJ Content Slideshow : I can not switch a link to the pictures showed on the slider. Nor they do not linking to the own article in the slider-category. I must link it - what should I do ?
Istvan

Re: SJ News template 11 years, 5 months ago #5121

• David Hoang
Dear Istvan

. Where can I change the ordering-title-most popular texts in the filtering articles modul ?
=> is it the most read module? We use sj content scrollbar module, you can find and change order by to your idea in the administrator = : No, it is the modul "YT_EXTENSIONS_DESC" it is on the right1 position originally, and this text can not change on the admin-side.
=> I am sorry in this case, please open this file templates/sj_news25/html/mod_sj_news_scrollbar/theme4.php and then find:
<h3 class="title_scrollbar"><?php echo 'Most Read News'; ?></h3>
to change

Next question : SJ Content Slideshow : I can not switch a link to the pictures showed on the slider. Nor they do not linking to the own article in the slider-category. I must link it - what should I do ?
=>we have upgraded this module to use for other links. Please kindly download this module again

Re: SJ News template 11 years, 5 months ago #5142

Dear David,

Thank you for your help.
With the slider : Now I have the SJ Content Slideshow you mean I should download the Pro - version ? It is not for free. Please let me know what you mind.

Bstrgds
Istvan

Re: SJ News template 11 years, 5 months ago #5144

• David Hoang
Dear Istvan Santa

I just sent you this module to your email. Please update again

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes