add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[PREVIEW] SJ Uking - A Premium Joomla Template For Kindergarten
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [PREVIEW] SJ Uking - A Premium Joomla Template For Kindergarten

[PREVIEW] SJ Uking - A Premium Joomla Template For Kindergarten 7 years, 11 months ago #28217

Hey Friends!

Today, we will introduce about our up-coming Joomla template : SJ Uking.

SJ Uking is a responsive Joomla Template which is designed for Kindergarten and Preschool. Based on Bootstrap 3.x, Joomla 3.5.x, this template will bring for users a new fresh feeling with images quality optimized, loading speed faster and more new features.

Uking includes:
  1. A Unique Homepage
  2. 4 Color Styles
  3. Support Mega Menu
  4. Compatible with Joomla 3.5.x
  5. Our Teacher box
  6. Available Courses and Excursions
  7. Beautiful Event News Box
  8. And much more ...

BEAUTIFUL HOMEPAGE

OUR TEACHER BOX

POWERFUL MEGA MENU

BLOG

EVENT DETAIL

AVAILABLE COURSES & ACTIVITIES

And much more new features!

Thanks for reading! Hope this brief will help you some information for this template! It will be released in the next week.
Last Edit: 7 years, 11 months ago by phuongnt.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: axelj, hmdnaeimi

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ Uking - A Premium Joomla Template For Kindergarten 7 years, 11 months ago #28225

You guys are too busy creating new templates, when you should be busy fixing all the bugs of your current templates.

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ Uking - A Premium Joomla Template For Kindergarten 7 years, 11 months ago #28226

Antonitus...You have right partially.. For me Smartaddons solved all my bugs and problems and is the best so far in problem solving matters. I'm developer at some templates companies and for now this team is the best. Sure, everybody have some problems but with ideas and right feedback from us, the smartaddons team evolve in better relationships with customers. I know, because i have similar goals and problems back at my company. These templates are the best, and for this everything worth the effort..

Please help this team to know all the problems and suggestions here in this forum.. together we grow our business from better in THE BEST..

Thank you all
Last Edit: 7 years, 11 months ago by pacoseth.

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ Uking - A Premium Joomla Template For Kindergarten 7 years, 11 months ago #28227

Hi pacoseth,

Believe me I have contacted them about my bugs. They did fix some of them, quite well however on the template I downloaded, they missed out the fundamental Joomla code, which is important to have. I'm still waiting on some other bug fixes and they have yet to respond about that and it's been months since I heard from them. I'm not denying they have great templates, they just don't work properly.

Also, I live in the UK and I have to wait a day for support and that's if they respond. If I lived in Asia, then maybe I get better support, but that's no excuse.

Anyway, I'm not using their templates any more, well for the project I am on now. I bought elsewhere and support is super fast and their templates are excellent and bug free.

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ Uking - A Premium Joomla Template For Kindergarten 7 years, 11 months ago #28229

can you contact me at facebook - tibor zed ? Every problem have solution..

antonitus wrote:
Hi pacoseth,

Believe me I have contacted them about my bugs. They did fix some of them, quite well however on the template I downloaded, they missed out the fundamental Joomla code, which is important to have. I'm still waiting on some other bug fixes and they have yet to respond about that and it's been months since I heard from them. I'm not denying they have great templates, they just don't work properly.

Also, I live in the UK and I have to wait a day for support and that's if they respond. If I lived in Asia, then maybe I get better support, but that's no excuse.

Anyway, I'm not using their templates any more, well for the project I am on now. I bought elsewhere and support is super fast and their templates are excellent and bug free.

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ Uking - A Premium Joomla Template For Kindergarten 7 years, 11 months ago #28247

Hi pacoseth
I also have some problems that smartaddons takes long time to fix. Could i contact you on facebook ?
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes