Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[PREVIEW] SJ VicMagz - A Standout FREE Joomla Template for News/Magazine
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [PREVIEW] SJ VicMagz - A Standout FREE Joomla Template for News/Magazine

[PREVIEW] SJ VicMagz - A Standout FREE Joomla Template for News/Magazine 8 years, 3 months ago #27025

• SA Duong Ha
Howdy guys!

We're happy to announce that a new Joomla Template - SJ VicMagz, will be carried out early next month.
SJ VicMagz is based on K2 component and YT Framework V3 along with tons of powerful features that make it be a pretty choice for a general news and magazine website with up-to-date international news, fashion, entertainment and etc...

Let's take a sneak peek on this design, you will love it at first sight!

Upcoming Features:

- Support Joomla 3.x
- 4 Layout Styles: Wide, Boxed, Framed and Rounded
- 5 Preset Color Styles
- Built on YT Framework v3
- YT Shortcode 2.0.0 Included
- Integrated Bootstrap 3
- Fully Responsive
- K2 Component Integrated
- RTL Language Layout
- Powerful Mega Menu

SJ VicMagz design images (Click on each image for large version)

Homepage Layout

K2 Listing

K2 Detail

Mega Menu Style 1

Mega Menu Style 2

SJ VicMagz will be available soon. We are very willing and welcome all your thoughts or any recommendations to help improving this template as well as all our templates in general. You can directly leave your comment here or on our Facebook fan page.
Note: This template is now available on our store. Please view it here!
Thanks for reading!
Last Edit: 8 years, 3 months ago by .
The topic has been locked.

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ VicMagz - A Standout FREE Joomla Template for News/Magazine 8 years, 3 months ago #27031

Great design. Cant wait for this

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ VicMagz - A Standout FREE Joomla Template for News/Magazine 8 years, 3 months ago #27037

From what I see this above this looks like it could very well be my site's new look so I'm quite excited for it to be released.

In the upper left of the pictures twitter, facebook, instagram, & google+ are show.
Do you also include Linkedin & Pinterest?

My other question is does this template have or can you integrate a text sizer into it?
My existing template has 3As that a visitor can click on to change the size of the text on the site.
Maybe you can put it next to the search & login icons?

Thanks

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ VicMagz - A Standout FREE Joomla Template for News/Magazine 8 years, 3 months ago #27039

NICEEEE,
i like to develope this template for coorporate/office (center logo),
and i hope
--> completely useless google map shortcode (maybe like contentmap function : extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/maps-a-weather/geotagging/contentmap)
--> chart shortcode
The following user(s) said Thank You: infojob

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ VicMagz - A Standout FREE Joomla Template for News/Magazine 8 years, 3 months ago #27070

• thuyltt
Dear pgradio,
In this template, we also support Linkedin & Pinterest, you can control to show them in admin.
If you want to change font size you can change in front page, we has support icon to change font-size
Or you can change in css code. If you want to change, please tell us we will guide you change them.

Thanks.

Re: [PREVIEW] SJ VicMagz - A Standout FREE Joomla Template for News/Magazine 8 years, 3 months ago #27071

• thuyltt
Dear stevi,
In this template, we don't use this extension, but if you use and install in this template and have any problem, we will support to solve your issue.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes