Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SmartAddons Template 2015 - What do you expect from our templates in coming months?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: SmartAddons Template 2015 - What do you expect from our templates in coming months?

Re: What do you expect from our templates in coming months? 9 years, 3 months ago #22458

An eBay style template should be next in line. Also Autotrader. Thanks
The topic has been locked.

Re: What do you expect from our templates in coming months? 9 years, 3 months ago #22469

Hi all , happy new year all.I think it will be interesting to have nice job board template with map geo

Re: What do you expect from our templates in coming months? 9 years, 3 months ago #22473

• framaro
  • Fresh Boarder
¡ Hola ! Feliz año, A mi me gustaría una plantilla de noticias nueva, Pues creo que las que hay están muy desfasadas ya. Saludos.

Re: What do you expect from our templates in coming months? 9 years, 3 months ago #22489

Hi and Happy New Year!

I would like to see templates incorporating the JomRes (online reservations) and the new SobiPro (multi-directory) extensions.

I also think templates for dating sites and job portals would be nice.

You have more than enough templates for e-commerce and content sites so I think you should focus on other areas for a while.

Keep up the good work!

Re: What do you expect from our templates in coming months? 9 years, 3 months ago #22502

Hello, Happy New Year and all the best for 2015.
I would like to see more of the following Joomla:
1. Templates with two colours that are prominent e.g. Blue and Yellow, Orange and Blue etc
2. More templates that are related to industries, businesses and social activities such as electricians, builders, movers, education, retirement, golf clubs, lawn bowls, fishing, boating, motor mechanics, motels, publications such as newspapers, dental etc.
3. Less e-commerce for awhile.

The three templates I like the best were Honrat, Expo and Resorts

Re: What do you expect from our templates in coming months? 9 years, 3 months ago #22521

Hi,

Please update all Joomla 2.5 to 3.x Because the Joomla company Close Support for Version 2.5 in last day of December 2014.

Thank You
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes