Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SmartAddons Template 2015 - What do you expect from our templates in coming months?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: SmartAddons Template 2015 - What do you expect from our templates in coming months?

SmartAddons Template 2015 - What do you expect from our templates in coming months? 9 years, 3 months ago #22432

• SA Duong Ha
Hi Guys!
In order to bring our templates closer to users' demands, we would to like to construct a monthly survey that will collect all your opinions which are what you want in our templates in the next months.

You are encouraged to tell us about what kind of templates, what components, what features, the way of documentation representing or any related aspects. It's a great chance to access the products as your wishes in the near feature.

Additionally, would you mind to help us complete "The 2014 Review" by listing your 3 most favorite templates in our Joomla template collection here.

Let's leave your comments here,surely we will have an interesting discuss. Don't be shy to raise your voice!
Best regards!
Last Edit: 8 years, 1 month ago by .
The topic has been locked.

Re: What do you expect from our templates in coming months? 9 years, 3 months ago #22450

Hello,
I wish a Happy New Year.

Smart Adddons diagnosis request.
New Year, news sites Wordpress te located properties like Author Features found that the theme for the creation of themes with a portfolio that can be used for the Agency s, I want to directory-based themes created for Auto Gallery sites.

greetings

Re: What do you expect from our templates in coming months? 9 years, 3 months ago #22451

Hello, good morning
I hope (wish) reliability, versatility and variety!
And more themes for news portal
happy 2015 - best regards
Alvaro Oliveira
ttverde

Re: What do you expect from our templates in coming months? 9 years, 3 months ago #22452

Can you just answer my support tickets please !!!!!!!!

Oh, and maybe clear out all of the spam messages from the forums..

Regards,

David

Re: What do you expect from our templates in coming months? 9 years, 3 months ago #22453

A job board template in Wordpress like SJ Healthcare or SW Chamy please!

Re: What do you expect from our templates in coming months? 9 years, 3 months ago #22454

Happy New Year to the people of Smartaddons.

Thanks for allowing us to suggest new templates. An educational template to manage forums, chat, events, material published by various teachers, online surveys and the possibility of generating courses payments
Another interesting template would be about properties you can load them with some Preset options with the possibility of incorporating new to the needs of each and locate them on a map,
From already thank you very much and Happy New Year again.
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes