Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[Preview] SJ Tini - Special Entertainment Joomla Template with Online Shop Supported
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Preview] SJ Tini - Special Entertainment Joomla Template with Online Shop Supported

[Preview] SJ Tini - Special Entertainment Joomla Template with Online Shop Supported 9 years, 7 months ago #21056

• SA Duong Ha
SJ Tini is on the way coming out based on the idea of combining an entertainment and a online store website into a power one. The powerful K2 component and K2 Store are the great choices for such kind of Joomla template.
SJ Tini will come out with 6 modern color styles: Cyan, Blue, Green, Lavender, Orange and Red. It would be perfect for pure news, entertainment websites or news websites with online shop equipped.

Upcoming SJ Tini features:

- Built on YT Framework v3
- 6 Preset Color Styles
- Integrated Bootstrap 3
- Fully responsive
- K2 component
- K2Store shopping cart extension
- Joomla 3.x supported
- RTL Language Layout
- Lots of SHORTCODEs
- Powerful Mega menu supported

Take a view on SJ Tini design images to discover more.

Front-page

Default color - Cyan

Other available color: Blue, Green, Lavender, Orange and Red respectively

Powerful mega menu

Listing content - List view

Listing content - Grid view

Content detail

Shop

Shop categories

Shopping detail

Site setting

Once again, SJ Tini is still on the way to complete. We are very willing and welcome all your thoughts or any recommendations to help improving this template as well as all our templates in general.
You can directly leave your comment here or on our Facebook or contact us page.
NOTE: SJ Tini has been ready for using! Please check it out here!

Thanks for reading!
Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by .
The topic has been locked.

Re: [Preview] SJ Tini - Special Entertainment Joomla Template with Online Shop Supported 9 years, 7 months ago #21107

Awesome expecting more, best wishes to your effort

Re: [Preview] SJ Tini - Special Entertainment Joomla Template with Online Shop Supported 9 years, 7 months ago #21116

• usersmart1
Thank you, Dinesh Kumar

Re: [Preview] SJ Tini - Special Entertainment Joomla Template with Online Shop Supported 9 years, 7 months ago #21143

I currently us one of your News templates SJ News. For that reason, I have the following suggestion:

1) Make your Home page scrolling images to change according to new items added.
For instance on my website, i have seven images 1, 7 as new scrollers. But it is fixed even when I add new say number 8, number 9, etc.

Make it so that if you have 1, 2, 3, 4,, 5, 6, 7. Then if I add #8, it displaces #1 and number becomes #1.

In that way if add new 7 items like, 8,9,10,11,12, 13, 14, the previous, 1 though 7, will be displaced.

Make that way especially when no date range is added and live the ones with date ranges to stay and run out according the date for expiration.

2) Make the caption on the pictures to be longer to make sense to a reader. making it too short like in my website is very annoying. I found out too late for my template.

Please see my website for an example of what i am saying:

www.inewsdigest.com or inewsdigest.com

Mazi Ogbonna

Re: [Preview] SJ Tini - Special Entertainment Joomla Template with Online Shop Supported 9 years, 7 months ago #21163

Hi, nice theme. when is it likely to be available even for a test run? thanks
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by sifweti.

Re: [Preview] SJ Tini - Special Entertainment Joomla Template with Online Shop Supported 9 years, 6 months ago #21212

Will it be available for joomla 3.x or 2.5 ?

Thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes