Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[Preview] August Responsive Joomla Template for news/magazine website - SJ Perty
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Preview] August Responsive Joomla Template for news/magazine website - SJ Perty

Re: [Preview] August Responsive Joomla Template for news/magazine website - SJ Perty 9 years, 8 months ago #20101

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Chadi Atwi,

Thank you for your comment . We're preparing to release the first version so we will save your comment and consider to update them into the next version.

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.

Re: [Preview] August Responsive Joomla Template for news/magazine website - SJ Perty 9 years, 8 months ago #20220

I too think that the Templates look flashy and beautiful. But some times, the images hang for ever and I am using a super Mac computer with large RAM and Tera HD. Somebody said it is due to their ajax and JQuery dependance.

For that reason, their news templates are not very worthy when people are waiting for so long for an image to instantiate on the website.

Also their provision for news captions are too short. I am using SI_News a Joomla3+ version. And you can check it out at:

inewsdigest.com

Newspaper Templates should open in a fly to avoid loosing customers who are not interested in the beauty of a given Template. They want news and they want it fast and now.

Thanks.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes