Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[Preview] August Responsive Joomla Template for news/magazine website - SJ Perty
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Preview] August Responsive Joomla Template for news/magazine website - SJ Perty

[Preview] August Responsive Joomla Template for news/magazine website - SJ Perty 9 years, 8 months ago #19978

Howdy guys,

SJ Perty is an exquisite Joomla template with responsive layout, will be launched in the first week of August. Its eye-pleasing design brings vibrant color schemes and neat layout shipped with a wide range of powerful features. SJ Perty also equipped with K2 Component and lot of bonus pages to showcase hottest news, photo gallery, videos etc...It would be a pretty choice for any daily news and magazine websites with up-to-date international news, weather, travel, entertainment, finance, sport and more.

SJ Perty's upcoming features:
  • + Joomla 3.x is ready
  • + Built on YT Framework latest version
  • + 5 Preset Color Styles
  • + Integrated Bootstrap 3
  • + Fully responsive
  • + Support K2 component
  • + RTL Language Layout
  • + Lots of SHORTCODEs
  • + Powerful Mega menu supported

Let's take a sneak peek at some images for previewing this design. You can click images to view them in larger ones.

Front page

Color - Default Cyan style

(it will be responsive for all devices)

Other cold colors are also available, namely, pink-violet-green-brown colors

2 Menu Styles:

Mega Menu with module included

Mega Menu with multi-column

Simple with CSS Menu:

Specific pages for multiple purposes

Listing Layout

Detail Content Page

Special bonus pages

Contact us page with Google map

About us page

... or Variations for any custom styles

404 Custom page for redirection

Please note we are still developing SJ Perty. So, don't hesitate to let us know about your thoughts or any recommendations. They will bring better innovations to this upcoming template before real releasing. You can leave comments on comment box below; directly on our Facebook or contact us.

Note: SJ Perty has been released as expectation. You can check the template HERE!

Thank you all for reading!
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by .
The topic has been locked.

Re: [Preview] August Responsive Joomla Template for news/magazine website - SJ Perty 9 years, 8 months ago #20025

Very nice and the best joomla design we can find here sadly i have to say i can't trust you buggy templates any more. I've lost important clients with you buggy templates last years.

Very sad to be honest i simply love to come here to see this beautiful designs

Re: [Preview] August Responsive Joomla Template for news/magazine website - SJ Perty 9 years, 8 months ago #20030

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi buko bukovcanac,

We're sorry about any inconvenience may have caused you. We hope you will not only come here and see our design but also use them for your work in the next time. We will appreciate any feedback from you when this design is released

Thanks!

Re: [Preview] August Responsive Joomla Template for news/magazine website - SJ Perty 9 years, 8 months ago #20059

Hello
Yes you right Buko they have very nice and the best joomla design but i sadly have to say I've lost important clients recently because they don't keep their promises.

Re: [Preview] August Responsive Joomla Template for news/magazine website - SJ Perty 9 years, 8 months ago #20065

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
We're sorry Yonatan. We're trying to improve our support with more useful documentations and more quantity of technicians. We really hope to bring the best support for you and other customers in the next time.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by diepnt.

Re: [Preview] August Responsive Joomla Template for news/magazine website - SJ Perty 9 years, 8 months ago #20096

Hello to all

With all due respect to the views received, I would like to thank the company's leading products, and to the technical support team, who are keen to answer and facilitate the resolution of the problems that we faced, with multiple questions thorny in each application, and the biggest proof timing mode support and the time the group's work.

In relation to this template, which amounts to a total of stardom to contain what can be used, from the photo album and movies .., he actually meets a news site or magazine.

I have two suggestions:

Add .. Module/Plugin Such as

1- Breaking News (demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-health)
2- Share button for Content (demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-vinda)

I have a query on any particular day will be ready for download? I paused for a building site waiting for this template outstanding.

Thanks again to all, and to further innovation and excellence
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes