How to use SmartAddons forum?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to use SmartAddons forum?

How to use SmartAddons forum? 10 years, 2 months ago #16677

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hello my friends,

Accompanying the growth in the number of products, the number of customers coming to our forum is increasing. In this topic, I will introduce you how to use our forum follow your demands. Now let's go

1. HOW TO MANAGE THE FORUM ACCOUNT

Step 1: Please see on the top of forum area, you will see your name on forum. Click on there to go to manage your account as bellow:

Step 2: Manage your account as following:

2. HOW TO POST NEW TOPIC FOR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS:

Step 1: Go to Board Categories and find the name of product you want to get support. Please note that you need to post problem into the correct name of product you want. It is unique way that helps our technicians can reach your problem soonest.

Step 2: Create the subject for your problem

Step 3: We created an area in case your issue needs to be debugged by SmartAddons technician is REQUIRE HELP with red text above and ONLY SmartAddons technician can see these details!

I hope this will help you when working on our forum. If you have any questions on here, don't hesitate to let me know. I am always ready to support for you

Thank you for reading!
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by diepnt.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: forelinksofficial
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes