Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Hikashop 3.3.0 Products page layout problems with columns and pagination
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes

TOPIC: Hikashop 3.3.0 Products page layout problems with columns and pagination

Hikashop 3.3.0 Products page layout problems with columns and pagination 5 years, 11 months ago #36517

Hi

Since upgrading to Hikashop 3.3.0 the template layout for the products page has problems. You can see kt-sportsfrance.fr/boutique that the layout shows as 3 columns, correctly, first but then defaults to 2 columns afterwards.
Also the pagination appears at the bottom which I don't want and can't seem to remove

Thanks
Last Edit: 5 years, 11 months ago by waynephelan. Reason: adding admin login details

Re: Hikashop 3.3.0 Products page layout problems with columns and pagination 5 years, 11 months ago #36523

Can anyone help with this?

Re: Hikashop 3.3.0 Products page layout problems with columns and pagination 5 years, 11 months ago #36534

Dear waynephelan

You can try to add the css: at the end of this file kt-sportsfrance.fr/templates/sj_kampe/asset/bootstrap/css/responsive.css

@media (min-width: 1200px){
.row-fluid .hikashop_product_column_1{
margin-left: 0;
}
}

your account Expired support, please extended support here: www.smartaddons.com/extended-support to get support

thanks

Re: Hikashop 3.3.0 Products page layout problems with columns and pagination 5 years, 11 months ago #36535

Thanks. That has solved the pagination but not the layout.

Any ideas for this? Meanwhile I will apply for extended support.

Re: Hikashop 3.3.0 Products page layout problems with columns and pagination 5 years, 11 months ago #36536

Support just purchased. Please assist me with the layout as soon as possible please.

Re: Hikashop 3.3.0 Products page layout problems with columns and pagination 5 years, 11 months ago #36537

Dear waynephelan

Thanks for your information.
you can try to add the css:

.hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_subcontainer span.hikashop_product_name{
min-height:45px;
}

thanks
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes