Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: Two Problems

Two Problems 9 years, 1 month ago #23227

Ho wondering if you can help with SJ Kampe problem.

1. How do you change the text in the class="ltabs-loadmore-btn loaded" to change from reading ALL READY to something else? See attached image:

2. How come the twitter module at the bottom always links to smartaddons even though when you click it it goes to the account you set-up in the module? For example, no matter what you enter in the settings when you mouseover the twitter icon at the bottom of every page for example on mine if I right click the twitter icon and copy the URL it reads as "twitter.com/smartaddons/status/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

3. When you disable the cPanel (spanner in top of page to change theme / colour etc) the top icon dies (back to top of page).

Any idea's how to fix these?
Last Edit: 9 years, 1 month ago by ericgrant.

Re: Two Problems 9 years, 1 month ago #23341

To fix the twitter problem you simply edit the file called 'default.php' found here - templates/sj_kampe/html/mod_sj_twitter_slider/default.php

Then just change the following

twitter.com/smartaddons/status/

to

twitter.com/YOUR_TWITTER_USERNAME/status/

Re: Two Problems 8 years, 11 months ago #23626

ericgrant wrote:
Ho wondering if you can help with SJ Kampe problem.

1. How do you change the text in the class="ltabs-loadmore-btn loaded" to change from reading ALL READY to something else? See attached image:

Is anyone from support here to assist with this simple query please.....????
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes