Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SEF and Menu config

SEF and Menu config 9 years, 10 months ago #19251

• drmad
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Team,

I have just purchased the SJ Extra Slider for HikaShop, just found there are some important functions are missing, not sure if you may consider to add this feature with the module extension? thanks. Here is my suggestions:

1) Compatible with Joomla's SEF
Click to any items will redirect with the non-sef url like this: main/zh/component/hikashop/product/18-productitem
I prefer using SEF url and them my menu, module , and theme configuration will be loaded instead of just a full-page product display.

2) Configure for targeted "Menu"
In Hikashop's module (core modules), admin can configure the product display with a specific menu item (or menu id), thus a specific / pre-configured theme, modules will be displayed, instead of showing only the same menu item. (mostly the cover page menu, which is not flexible)

Thanks and please advise if you have any schedule with above function suggestion. I cannot launch the module in our production site until above items are "fixed".

Thanks a lot.

Re: SEF and Menu config 9 years, 10 months ago #19281

• drmad
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Can anyone help?

Re: SEF and Menu config 8 years, 8 months ago #25663

hello friend
i have the same problem here
how did you solve it?
thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.56 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes