Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Mobile version problems
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Mobile version problems

Mobile version problems 9 years, 6 months ago #21069

Hello. Please see my mobile version. I set up disable for responsive layout 6 weeks ago. Everything was running well until today.

For some reason when I'm using WI-FI connection in my house, the website doesn't have problems. But when I use a direct connection through my mobile phone provider the mobile phone just upload a few parts of my website.

One more thing. I have the same website (testin version) in other hosting (www.1mplus.com) and I don't have no problem with the mobile version.

Re: Mobile version problems 9 years, 6 months ago #21123

I'll be honest with you. After waiting two weeks for a response from you, your customer service is making me nervous. If you think you can not give me a solution to my problem, please let me know.

Re: Mobile version problems 9 years, 6 months ago #21126

• usersmart1
Hi Jose Negron,

We are sorry for the late.
Can you send us the screenshot details so we can take a closer look on your issue.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Mobile version problems 9 years, 6 months ago #21127

Go to my tickets. I put two screen shoots.

Re: Mobile version problems 9 years, 6 months ago #21156

Are you be able to fix this problems? Has been two weeks. Let me know if you can't do it.

Re: Mobile version problems 9 years, 6 months ago #21158

• usersmart1
Hi Jose Negron,

Please feel free to discuss with us via your ticket. We are checking your issue and will answer in there.

Thanks & regards!
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes