Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

The problem is, when a user enters the site, the menu does not work and K2 modules.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The problem is, when a user enters the site, the menu does not work and K2 modules.

The problem is, when a user enters the site, the menu does not work and K2 modules. 7 years, 12 months ago #20346

Hi
The problem is, when a user enters the site, the menu does not work and K2 modules.
I think it is a conflict jquery and mootools.
I ask you, please help.
Thank you.
Last Edit: 7 years, 12 months ago by Alex19.

Re: The problem is, when a user enters the site, the menu does not work and K2 modules. 7 years, 11 months ago #20432

Dear Alex,

Add script code to the file: your_site/templates/sj_icenter/index.php:
 if (isset($this->_script['text/javascript'])){
$this->_script['text/javascript'] = preg_replace('%SqueezeBox\.initialize\(\{\}\);\s*SqueezeBox\.assign\(\$\(\'a.modal\'\)\.get\(\)\, {\s*parse\:\s\'rel\'\s*\}\);%', '', $this->_script['text/javascript']);
if (empty($this->_script['text/javascript']))
unset($this->_script['text/javascript']);
}

after the code:
defined( '_JEXEC' ) or die( 'Restricted access' );

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex19

Re: The problem is, when a user enters the site, the menu does not work and K2 modules. 7 years, 11 months ago #20473

thank you very much

Re: The problem is, when a user enters the site, the menu does not work and K2 modules. 7 years, 4 months ago #23369

Thanks I did have exacly same problem
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes