Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How do you replace the main background images on the iCenter template that are using placehold.it
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do you replace the main background images on the iCenter template that are using placehold.it

Re: How do you replace the main background images on the iCenter template that are using placehold.it 9 years, 11 months ago #19002

I bought a paid membership yet my account says I'm a free member.

Re: How do you replace the main background images on the iCenter template that are using placehold.it 9 years, 11 months ago #19006

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear guy arneson,

Your account was activated. Please feel free to check again.

I've help to create the new ticket for you in here: www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=ticket&cid=11807&Itemid=265. Our technician will answer via there.

With any problem you have, please make the new ticket then send to our technical department, our team will support for you.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes