Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How do you replace the main background images on the iCenter template that are using placehold.it
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do you replace the main background images on the iCenter template that are using placehold.it

How do you replace the main background images on the iCenter template that are using placehold.it 9 years, 11 months ago #18791

I can't find the url for the BG images on the home page. How do I replace the main background images that use placehold.it. I can't figure out how to switch them out. The html doesn't have the url to replace them with. Can you tell me?

Regards, Guy Arneson

Re: How do you replace the main background images on the iCenter template that are using placehold.it 9 years, 11 months ago #18792

• SA Hoang
Hello,

Where did you purchase our product?

Thanks

Re: How do you replace the main background images on the iCenter template that are using placehold.it 9 years, 11 months ago #18793

I didn't I'm doing some design work for a new client

Re: How do you replace the main background images on the iCenter template that are using placehold.it 9 years, 11 months ago #18794

• SA Hoang
Hello guy arneson,

Please purchase our template to have more support.

Can you send me the screenshot so that i can check that image?

Thanks

Re: How do you replace the main background images on the iCenter template that are using placehold.it 9 years, 11 months ago #18795

It's not letting me attach a screen shot. Can someone go answer my question please?
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by guyarneson.

Re: How do you replace the main background images on the iCenter template that are using placehold.it 9 years, 11 months ago #18953

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear guy arneson,

Please buy this template for getting more assistance. Or you can use exactly the account that your client bought this template, we will support for you via there.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes