AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: Various issues

Various issues 10 years, 1 month ago #17176

Hi there,

I have a few issues with the template on my test site at vngv2.graphiqs.nl/mmp_upgrade.

1. The homepage is empty. In the template settings I have set 'Hide component' to No. So the homepage should be visible with all of its content.
2. Mainly in Chrome the menu items have a coloured box, same colour as the theme settings color, in my case aqua.
3. The menu is set to 'Keep menu bar on top' but it is transparent, which doesn't look nice. Just have a look for example at the page vngv2.graphiqs.nl/mmp_upgrade/producten and then scroll down.

I have entered site access details. The site is a test website so you can change what you want.

Regards,
Ewoud
The topic has been locked.

Re: Various issues 10 years, 1 month ago #17334

• usersmart1
Dear Ewoud Vreugdenhil,

We fixed this issue, please check your site again.

Thanks!

Re: Various issues 10 years, 1 month ago #17350

Hi SA Yen,

Thanks a lot for solving this. Can you tell me what you did so I can do it myself once I am going to use this template on the live website?

Regards,
Ewoud

Re: Various issues 10 years ago #17363

• usersmart1
Dear Ewoud Vreugdenhil,

We are sorry for the omission. Please open file css and find this code and remove it:

.homepage #content{
display:none
}

Thanks!

Re: Various issues 10 years ago #17388

Hi Sa Yen,

Thanks for the update.

A few more questions about the module positions.

1. When I open the dropdown of the modulepositions, I see for example Maintop and Mainbottom. But when I select those, the module is not visible in the frontend.

2. The quickstart installation shows for example the module position Top. But I cannot select it on my website

3. Is it possible that in future templates you create more modulepositions? Instead of using for example 3 times the module position Top, they all get there own unique position name?
And also module positions above and beneath the mainbody?

Thanks,
Ewoud

Re: Various issues 10 years ago #17438

• usersmart1
Dear Ewoud Vreugdenhil,

We do not use position Main Top and Main bottom in this templates.
Please refer at http://demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-isingle/images/position.jpg.

If you have any further question or concern, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes