Welcome, Guest

How to speed up SJ Social Media Counter
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Read user-guide, report bugs and discuss more
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to speed up SJ Social Media Counter

How to speed up SJ Social Media Counter 9 years ago #23516

Hello everyone,

I am using SJ Social Media Counter on my website, but am not completely satisfied. Everything is fine for logged out users, but as soon as being logged in, SJ Social Media Counter is slowing down the website significantly because it doesn't get cached anymore. That means that with every hit it will retrieve the current stats from the social networks through an API call which takes a while. In fact, this is slowing down my website loading speed down from 1.2 seconds to 3.8 seconds when being logged in.

Is there any chance you guys can release a new version with query caching for logged in users so that the counter stats only get refreshed once per our and stored locally in the database? That would fix the slow loading time.

All the best,

Christopher
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes