You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with custom layout
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with custom layout

Problem with custom layout 6 years ago #36381

Hello, I made a copy of the default.php in TMPL folder and then set it in the module configuaration in "Alternative Layout" field. But in the result I've got two same modules menus showing together, any ideas why?

Re: Problem with custom layout 6 years ago #36382

I noticed that when I set custom layout, it results default layout and my custom layout, very strange isnt it?

Re: Problem with custom layout 6 years ago #36386

Dear koshsh

You can custom layout by: copy of the default.php in TMPL folder and override module in your template and folder: edit name of this file to your name layout: yourtemplate/html/name_of_module/create_your_layout.php
eg prntscr.com/j9ay76
then select your layout the advanced tab of module prntscr.com/j9aywx

thanks

Re: Problem with custom layout 6 years ago #36387

Thanks for the unswering, I just made as you said, overried the module mod_sj_flat_menu in my template, then set in configuration module "advanced tab" like in the pic pics.sl/058/c0d/a2a56bfb.jpg
But it still appears like two modules defult and my custom together
pics.sl/b32/3e6/6291bde2.jpg
Thank you!

Re: Problem with custom layout 6 years ago #36388

Dear koshsh

Did you custom the code of your layout?
this is mean you want to use this module for many the menu.

thanks

Re: Problem with custom layout 6 years ago #36390

I just was doing same steps on another website, joomla 3.8.6, installed newst SJ Flat Menu module, created the Cucstom.php layout wich is copy of default and set it in advanced field, te result is the same - two layouts are appiars in one module... You can see it here test.kranghanddesign.com in right position, template - protostar.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes