AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

YT Content Slider Arrows Icons show up as weird characters
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Read user-guide, report bugs and discuss more
  • Page:

TOPIC: YT Content Slider Arrows Icons show up as weird characters

YT Content Slider Arrows Icons show up as weird characters 1 year, 9 months ago #48034

• fede312
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
The arrows on the Context Slider Show up as weird characters. I'm sure is something very simple to solve. Maybe it has something to do with Font Awesome. Any Ideas how to go about solving that? I'm using J4. Thanks
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by fede312.

Re: YT Content Slider Arrows Icons show up as weird characters 1 year, 9 months ago #48035

• thuygtn
Dear fede312,

Can you send your link for us to check?

Thanks

Re: YT Content Slider Arrows Icons show up as weird characters 1 year, 9 months ago #48036

• fede312
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the quick reply. Actually, I'm working from the localhost, perhaps that could be the issue. I will upload it to the server and check again. If the issue persists, I'll contact you back.

Re: YT Content Slider Arrows Icons show up as weird characters 1 year, 9 months ago #48037

• thuygtn
Dear fede312,

Please let me know the link when you upload it on live host, we will check it asap.

Thanks

Re: YT Content Slider Arrows Icons show up as weird characters 1 year, 9 months ago #48104

• fede312
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
YTShortcodes. Content Slider Arrows Issue.

The Problem of the arrows showing up as weird characters persists. It also happens on Joomla 3. I've uploaded a J3 site on the server so you can check the issue.

Also, please I would also like to know, what is the code for the link to open on "Self", instead of a new page.

Right now the code is:
[yt_content_slider_item src="images/lessons-thumbnails/b60-popular-progressions-p6.jpg" caption="no" link="https://mysite.com"] Add content here [/yt_content_slider_item]

But that link opens a new page. I would like for it to open on the same page instead.

Thanks a lot!
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by fede312.

Re: YT Content Slider Arrows Icons show up as weird characters 1 year, 9 months ago #48110

• thuygtn
Dear fede312,

In this file:
plugins/system/ytshortcodes/shortcodes/content_slider/css/content_slider.css
please find:
.yt-content-slider .owl-prev:before { content: "\f053"; }
.yt-content-slider .owl-next:before { content: "\f054"; }

Edit to:
.yt-content-slider .owl-prev:before { content: "\f053"; font-family: "FontAwesome";}
.yt-content-slider .owl-next:before { content: "\f054"; font-family: "FontAwesome";}

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes