Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Yt shortcode button (3.0.4) version disappears after i upgraded Joomla to 3.10.0
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Read user-guide, report bugs and discuss more
  • Page:

TOPIC: Yt shortcode button (3.0.4) version disappears after i upgraded Joomla to 3.10.0

Yt shortcode button (3.0.4) version disappears after i upgraded Joomla to 3.10.0 2 years, 8 months ago #45180

Yt shortcode button (3.0.4) version disappears after i upgraded Joomla to 3.10.0

Re: Yt shortcode button (3.0.4) version disappears after i upgraded Joomla to 3.10.0 2 years, 7 months ago #45356

Hi guys,
@SmartAddons team, Please, Are you alive ?

Re: Yt shortcode button (3.0.4) version disappears after i upgraded Joomla to 3.10.0 2 years, 5 months ago #45795

did you manage to solve the problem?

Re: Yt shortcode button (3.0.4) version disappears after i upgraded Joomla to 3.10.0 2 years, 5 months ago #45818

• thuygtn
Dear JohnSmith911,

Please submit ticket and send your site account (url+admin+FTP) in your ticket, I will fix it for you.

Thanks

Re: Yt shortcode button (3.0.4) version disappears after i upgraded Joomla to 3.10.0 2 years, 5 months ago #45820

the site is on my local server, so I cannot provide access. tried to do as it is written here, but it did not give any result www.smartaddons.com/forum/358-yt-shortcode-plugin/35709-solved-no-button-with-jce
joomla version 4.0.4 and jce 2.9.17 pro help please

Re: Yt shortcode button (3.0.4) version disappears after i upgraded Joomla to 3.10.0 2 years, 5 months ago #45823

• thuygtn
Dear JohnSmith911,

Did you buy this extension or our theme? I don't see your order.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes