AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Lightbox Shortcode Not Functioning - Image Did Not Appear
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Read user-guide, report bugs and discuss more
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lightbox Shortcode Not Functioning - Image Did Not Appear

Lightbox Shortcode Not Functioning - Image Did Not Appear 6 years, 8 months ago #33848

I'm using Joomla 3.6 with latest version of SJ Financial template.

Recently I have problem with lightbox shortcode, in which the image did not load and it show the default 'no image' placeholder.

The image reference path is correct and before this I have no such problems. This problem persist even after I updated Joomla to the latest version 3.7 (although I have to revert back to 3.6 due to one of the extension is not compatible in the latest version).

The other shortcode (accordion, etc.) work normally and have no issue. I also noticed that YT shortcode button is no longer appear in my article editor, thus I have to type the code manually.

Hope you can give the best suggestion to overcome this problem.

Re: Lightbox Shortcode Not Functioning - Image Did Not Appear 6 years, 8 months ago #33879

Dear audifaliq

1. about lightbox shortcode
-> please send us the admin and ftp account to check directly

2. about the button ytshortcode is missing

=> maybe this issue relate to your editor

Please go to the file: plugins\system\ytshortcodes\ytshortcodes.php and find:
$page = str_replace('<div id="editor-xtd-buttons">', '<div id="editor-xtd-buttons">' . $button, $page);
$page = str_replace('<div id="editor-xtd-buttons" class="btn-toolbar pull-left">', '<div id="editor-xtd-buttons" class="btn-toolbar pull-left">' . $button, $page);

=> Edit to:
$version = new JVersion();
if($version->RELEASE < '3.5' ){
$page = str_replace('<div id="editor-xtd-buttons">', '<div id="editor-xtd-buttons">' . $button, $page);
$page = str_replace('<div id="editor-xtd-buttons" class="btn-toolbar pull-left">', '<div id="editor-xtd-buttons" class="btn-toolbar pull-left">' . $button, $page);
}else
{
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$editor = $app->getCfg('editor');
if($editor == "jce")
{
$page = str_replace('<div id="editor-xtd-buttons" class="btn-toolbar pull-left" role="toolbar" aria-label="Toolbar">','<div id="editor-xtd-buttons" class="btn-toolbar pull-left" role="toolbar" aria-label="Toolbar">'. $button.'</div><div class="toggle-editor btn-toolbar pull-right clearfix">', $page);
}
if($editor == "tinymce")
{
$page = str_replace('<div class="toggle-editor btn-toolbar pull-right clearfix">','<div id="editor-xtd-buttons" class="btn-toolbar pull-left">'. $button.'</div><div class="toggle-editor btn-toolbar pull-right clearfix">', $page);
}else{
}
}

thanks

Re: Lightbox Shortcode Not Functioning - Image Did Not Appear 6 years, 8 months ago #33888

I followed your suggestion on editing the ytshortcodes.php and the button has reappear. Thank you.

On the 1st problem (lightbox image does not appear), I noticed this behavior ;

[lightbox src="[b]/[/b]images/ybk/berita/1992/19920430.jpg" width="240" height="180" lightbox="on" border="yes" align="right"] - has slash in the beginning of the image directory - image does not appear.

[lightbox src="images/ybk/berita/1992/19920430.jpg" width="240" height="180" lightbox="on" border="yes" align="right"] - no slash, image appear.

Before this from the beginning, we routinely add the slash and has no problem. After we updated to the latest version of the template, the problem begin.

So, is there any solution so we do not have to manually remove all the slashes in every article in the lightbox shortcode? We have a lot of articles and to do this manually, it is a tedious and crazy job.

Thank you.

Re: Lightbox Shortcode Not Functioning - Image Did Not Appear 6 years, 8 months ago #33896

Dear audifaliq

Maybe this issue relate to your editor prntscr.com/g92r3w, did you change the editor after update theme? you need to edit the path of image again, because it have the tag html in src.

thanks

Re: Lightbox Shortcode Not Functioning - Image Did Not Appear 6 years, 8 months ago #33903

Sorry, please ignore the example. I intended to bold the slash but somehow the tag appear.

For a clearer picture, you may refer to the screenshot - goo.gl/C6pNVA
Last Edit: 6 years, 8 months ago by audifaliq. Reason: Screenshot not appear. Use external link instead.

Re: Lightbox Shortcode Not Functioning - Image Did Not Appear 6 years, 8 months ago #33907

Dear audifaliq

Do you want to use the path with "the slash"?
i removed it in: prntscr.com/g9khhz
please check your site again.
if it doesn't work please send us the admin and the link with this issue to check directly?

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes