AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

YT Shortcodes insert media not working - media folder empty
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Read user-guide, report bugs and discuss more
  • Page:

TOPIC: YT Shortcodes insert media not working - media folder empty

YT Shortcodes insert media not working - media folder empty 7 years, 11 months ago #28211

Hi,

My site is www.bettingxpert.com. I have already raised a ticket about the following issue 5 days ago but I am yet to get any reply (really dissapointing support).

When trying to use ytshortcode to insert a gallery or lightbox or any other picture related items, I can use the upload pics from the media folder but once uploaded I cannot see them on screen (please see attached screenshot). I have checked my FTP and I can see the pictures in the folder but they do not show in ytshortcode folders (please see attached screenshot).

I also have strange behaviours with ytshortcodes where my K2 item title randomly picks up shortcodes words.

Your prompt help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Attachments:
Last Edit: 7 years, 11 months ago by Fabs15. Reason: better details and title
The topic has been locked.

Re: YT Shortcodes insert media not working - media folder empty 7 years, 11 months ago #28216

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please feel free to post your question into our ticket system? We need more detail your information to check.

Thanks.

Re: YT Shortcodes insert media not working - media folder empty 7 years, 11 months ago #28252

Hi, you did reply to my ticket stating that the issue was resolved as there might have been a JS conflict, but the issue is NOT resolved.

I have replied to the tickets please could you review the issue again as it is not fixed as suggested. I have attached herewith a screenshot which can also be found with the ticket.

An urgent reply would be appreciated
Thanks.
Attachments:

Re: YT Shortcodes insert media not working - media folder empty 7 years, 11 months ago #28269

Could you reply to my ticket please? I left another message as the issue is still not resolved.

Re: YT Shortcodes insert media not working - media folder empty 7 years, 11 months ago #28288

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
We replied your ticket, please check again.

Thanks

Re: YT Shortcodes insert media not working - media folder empty 7 years, 11 months ago #28298

Still Not resolved!

You stated that it worked in your local host but it doesn't work on my site. Blaming other extensions is not a solution. Finding the confllict is!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes