You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Testimonial Code - Scrolling
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Read user-guide, report bugs and discuss more
  • Page:

TOPIC: Testimonial Code - Scrolling

Testimonial Code - Scrolling 8 years, 1 month ago #27574

Does anyone know if it's possible to have the various testimonials automatically scroll - as they do in the demos?
demo.smartaddons.com/extensions/yt-shortcode/index.php/testimonial

Also on my template the < > (next and previous) symbols go blue when you have over them - I'd rather they stay the same colour (or at least a colour lreated to my theme) - again as in the demo. Thanks for any help....

Re: Testimonial Code - Scrolling 8 years, 1 month ago #27582

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please send us your URL link, we will send code for you?

Thanks

Re: Testimonial Code - Scrolling 8 years, 1 month ago #27584

Our URL is...
www.kcschool.ca/

The testimonial is below the "Our Community" graphic.
We'd like it to scroll automatically as shown on the demo site...
And it would be great if the < > would either stay the same colour or go a darker grey when hovered...
Thanks for any help.

Re: Testimonial Code - Scrolling 8 years, 1 month ago #27598

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you send code of testimonial which you add in your site for us ?
In our shortcode, it is auto.
Button: You can change color in file: /plugins/system/ytshortcodes/shortcodes/testimonial/css/style.css line 412
.sj-extraslider .owl-controls .owl-prev:hover, .sj-extraslider .owl-controls .owl-next:hover {
color: #77f9f1;
filter: Alpha(Opacity=100);
opacity: 1;
}

Thanks.

Re: Testimonial Code - Scrolling 8 years, 1 month ago #27604

Thanks - I've attached the code we're using as a txt file.
We used the masonry code as a container to better control the layout of the article module on the main page it's on.

Re: Testimonial Code - Scrolling 8 years, 1 month ago #27605

Sorry the file didn't appear to upload - so here's the code....

[yt_masonry id_masonry="" gutter="14" rtl="yes" ]
[yt_masonry_item width="100" size="" medium_size="" small_size="" extra_small_size="" ]
[yt_testimonial title="" column="1" border="0px solid #064d81" background="" title_color="#000" ]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love how each teacher really cares.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love the classroom moms.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love how my boys tell me the kids are nice in their new school.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love how the teachers always take the time to listen and respect.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love how the principal sent a personal email about my son.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love the fast pace of work and learning my boys are getting.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love how the crossguards wave and smile every morning I drop my kids off.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love how the teachers send emails saying positive words.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love how happy my boys are to jump out of the truck every morning.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love the teacher blogs and websites.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love the calm, relaxed organization of the hot lunch moms and Lynda's smile.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love the school's organized newsletters and updates.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love how the librarian took time to tell my son he did a good job in chapel.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love how the ladies in the office joke and laugh, and are full of life.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love the positive signs in the hallways to remind us to all focus on the positive.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[yt_testimonial_item author="- KCS Parent -" position="AUTHOR POSITION" avatar="" ] “I love the wonderful stories my boys tell me about their day and new school.” [/yt_testimonial_item]
[/yt_testimonial]
[/yt_masonry_item] [/yt_masonry]
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes