You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem after upgrade to YT Shortcode 1.2.0
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Read user-guide, report bugs and discuss more
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem after upgrade to YT Shortcode 1.2.0

Problem after upgrade to YT Shortcode 1.2.0 10 years, 1 month ago #17472

Hi, we are having some problems to show retina icons after the upgrade to YT Shortcode 1.2.0. We know that the code to show icons has changed in the YT Shortcode version 1.2.0 and now, we need to use code like this:

[icon type="fa" name="gift" size="34" color="#FFFFFF" ]

However, no icon is showing, you can see it live on the link www.sjktours.com/ in the module 'Welcome to SJK Tours - Mauritius!' there are three columns, Package for Everyone, Easy Booking and 24/7 Customer Care. Each of these column does have an icon assigned to them but none of these icons are showing.

When we use <li class="iphone"> icons are showing but when we use codes from the YT Shortcode, icons are not showing.

We urgently need some support about this issue. We have also created a ticket about this issue yesterday but no one has yet get back to us, so we decided to create a topic in the forum as well, all website and ftp access has been provided in the ticket, therefore, no need for us to provide the access information again here in this forum topic.

Re: Problem after upgrade to YT Shortcode 1.2.0 10 years, 1 month ago #17475

• usersmart1
Dear Tomy Francois,

Please update YT Shortcode version 1.2.1.

If it still does not work, please give us your account so that we could check directly.

Thanks!

Re: Problem after upgrade to YT Shortcode 1.2.0 10 years, 1 month ago #17479

Hi, thanks for the quick reply, I cannot download the latest version from your site as it seems that I do not have required user access level! I tried to update it directly from the website admin area but there is no update mention yet for the version 1.2.1.

So, I should I proceed to update please?

Re: Problem after upgrade to YT Shortcode 1.2.0 10 years, 1 month ago #17480

• usersmart1
Dear Tomy Francois,

Please go to Extension Manager -> Update -> Find Update.
We updated YT Shortcode v1.2.1.

Thanks!

Re: Problem after upgrade to YT Shortcode 1.2.0 10 years, 1 month ago #17482

Hi,

I successfully updated to the 1.2.1 version but problem is still the same! What account do you need! My Smartaddons user account information or my website access information such Joomla Admin & FTP?

If you are looking for Joomla admin and FTP information, I already provide all these information in the ticket I created about this issue, please review everything and get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks.

Re: Problem after upgrade to YT Shortcode 1.2.0 10 years, 1 month ago #17506

• usersmart1
Dear Tomy Francois,

We fixed this issue. In Global config -> Default Editor, please choose Tiny MCE.
Please check again.
Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes