Welcome, Guest

SJ Listing Ajax for Content Not Working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Read user-guide, report bugs and discuss more
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Listing Ajax for Content Not Working

SJ Listing Ajax for Content Not Working 6 years, 4 months ago #35203

Hello,

I just purchased and installed SJ Listing Ajax for Content and it's not working at all. I tried looking for the documentation but that's not available. I attached a screen shot of what I see, the only button that shows is an "All ready" button.

I'm running a Joomla 3.8.2 site with a JoomShaper template.

Thank you,
John

Re: SJ Listing Ajax for Content Not Working 6 years, 4 months ago #35225

Dear conshelf

you can read it here smartaddons.s3.amazonaws.com/images/userguide/sj-listing-ajax-for-content/help/index.html
If it doesn't please send us the admin and ftp account in the website information only for the admin box to check directly

thanks

Re: SJ Listing Ajax for Content Not Working 6 years, 4 months ago #35251

Hi Anhqn,
I visited that support link before and it still has no documentation on it. When you click the links on the left sidebar they do not work.
John

EDIT: Actually, just realized that I had to scroll. The left sidebar scroll links are not working
Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by conshelf.

Re: SJ Listing Ajax for Content Not Working 6 years, 4 months ago #35254

After reviewing the documentation, I noticed that there is no option for me to enable Javascript in the plugin settings. There is no advanced tab or basics tab for that matter. Just plugin and description.
Thank you,
John

Re: SJ Listing Ajax for Content Not Working 6 years, 4 months ago #35268

Dear conshelf

This document for the old version, so some the option changed in the latest version.
about this module does not work, please send us the admin and ftp account in the website information box only for the admin to check directly?

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes