You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Keep menu bar on top - is not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: Keep menu bar on top - is not working

Keep menu bar on top - is not working 10 years ago #18151

In Quickstart version all is good - menu bar is keeping on the top. But when I installed separately Joomla 3.2.3 and then SJ Onepage Template - this function is not working. Please help me.

Re: Keep menu bar on top - is not working 9 years, 12 months ago #18164

I found a condition that must be satisfied to work "Keep menu bar on top". It is necessary that in main menu was included a menu item pointing to the anchor like "index.php#yt_spotlightX". Where X is a number. Furthermore it is necessary that in appropriate position "topX" was some module! Otherwise menu bar will not keep on top, also may be troubles with "Skills" animation because of this. I hope this helps someone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anhqn

Re: Keep menu bar on top - is not working 9 years, 11 months ago #18388

Dear Dmitry,

If you are in need of further assistance, please feel free to contact me and we would be happy to assist you.

Thanks!

Keep menu bar on top - is not working 9 years, 1 month ago #22850

hello
I updated my joomla template SJ Onepage from 2.5 to 3.3.6.
every thing is good and i have no problem in my template. the only problem is that when i scroll down.. it is not showing menu bar on top.
In the administrator of this template, i configure "Keep menu bar on top" = Yes , but it doesn't work.
please help me ...

Re: Keep menu bar on top - is not working 8 years, 11 months ago #23546

keep menu bar is not worked for me
please help

Re: Keep menu bar on top - is not working 8 years, 5 months ago #26349

I've got the same problem. The menu bar is not fixed anymore, after putting the site online.
How was this problem solved?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes