add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Change the color of the background to a pattern but leave component space white
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Change the color of the background to a pattern but leave component space white

Change the color of the background to a pattern but leave component space white 9 years, 7 months ago #20206

I want to change my background to a color or pattern but it changes the WHOLE background which leaves it difficult to read and see the component information. how do i change the background color but still leave the component section white?

I also want to change the bottom and copyright section to a pattern or color and it just stays gray how do i change that as well? see attached

thanks

Re: Change the color of the background to a pattern but leave component space white 9 years, 7 months ago #20218

• SA Thuy
Dear sybersolutions,

Please upload the screenshots of your issue to some host, then send image links to us.
About changing copyright, please buy our copyright package, you can refer at:

www.smartaddons.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=177&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=338

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes