Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

k2 listing can i get a different effect when rollover on the Image
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: k2 listing can i get a different effect when rollover on the Image

k2 listing can i get a different effect when rollover on the Image 10 years, 2 months ago #16294

Hi

got K2 listing ,can i have the same effect like:sj-onepage or sj-royal ,i dont reay the Zoom effect like the demo .If not possible show me where i can play and get a different special effect ... Thanks in advance
The topic has been locked.

Re: k2 listing can i get a different effect when rollover on the Image 10 years, 2 months ago #16305

• usersmart1
Dear Walkys lemaine,

As you are requesting heavy customization, I am afraid that you have to handle the changes at your end.
Alternatively, if you want us to change it for you, please take into consideration to post your requirements to Custom Work Services department

I am sorry for not being of much help in this case.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: walkys

Re: k2 listing can i get a different effect when rollover on the Image 10 years, 2 months ago #16338

Thanks -but i found a way to customize it my self ,Using the CSS code --- and have the look i desired and the effect i need ...Later i will try to have even a crazy look but have no more time to spent ... --- SO far so good ..thanks by the way
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes