You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Theme Problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here are user guides and bug fixes...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Theme Problem

Theme Problem 9 years, 6 months ago #20686

I have purchased & installed Sw chamy but I am still busy to use like the demo, I have more problems such a blog column if I choose 3 column or 6 it cant be changed still I see 1 column the content blog my domain is www.fanproj.net you can check it.

I cant control the Cpanel if I change the color it cant be changed also and there is also some other problems like Testimonial, slideshows, templates & tab contents.

I need support help please.

Regards.

Re: Theme Problem 9 years, 6 months ago #20814

• SA Thuy
Dear Abbas Abubakar,

If you want your site is like as the demo. Please install the quickstart package again. With the bug when upload images in post, please config your server to allow function get_headers(). You can contact with hosting provider for help.

Thanks

Re: Theme Problem 9 years, 6 months ago #20875

Thanks for your replay but it is so sorry to late your reply I really confused this theme when I install quickstart package I see more errors even I cant add media such a pictures, I have all uninstalled and then reinstall the Quickstart package I have contacted my host provider and they already allow function get_headers().
Before I have installed Demo data that looks like the demo theme but the quickstart package have more errors and I can not go through, So please help as soon as support.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.
Banner

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes