AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

The SW_Chamy-sw_chamy_quickstart_v1.0.0 file does not work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here are user guides and bug fixes...
  • Page:

TOPIC: The SW_Chamy-sw_chamy_quickstart_v1.0.0 file does not work

The SW_Chamy-sw_chamy_quickstart_v​1.0.0 file does not work 10 years, 2 months ago #16994

Hi, there is problems with the SW_Chamy-sw_chamy_quickstart_v1.0.0 can you check the files, and the db installation, something is wrong thanks

Re: The SW_Chamy-sw_chamy_quickstart_v​1.0.0 file does not work 10 years, 2 months ago #17024

I need suppor please thhanks

Re: The SW_Chamy-sw_chamy_quickstart_v​1.0.0 file does not work 10 years, 2 months ago #17026

• usersmart1
Dear Camilo,

Please send screenshot of your problem, if possible, send your site account to we check.
For the security reason, please enter your site account in
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

when you reply this answer.

Thanks!

Re: The SW_Chamy-sw_chamy_quickstart_v​1.0.0 file does not work 10 years, 2 months ago #17066

Hi, i left a ticket with all the details please check this out for me. Thanks a lot

Re: The SW_Chamy-sw_chamy_quickstart_v​1.0.0 file does not work 10 years, 2 months ago #17085

• usersmart1
Dear Camilo,

This is an issue with hosting. Open file (wp-include/wp-db.php) and find this code:

$this->ready = true;

Add this code to below:
//WP Query Gone Away Error Fix
$this->query("set session wait_timeout=600");

We fixed this issue, please check your site again.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.
Banner

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes