AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: URGENT URGENT TY

URGENT URGENT TY 7 years, 4 months ago #30339

Hello,
I just read your post, but Googlemap does not work on iPad or Android. I've made screenshots to show you but it's IMPOSSIBLE to send them to you via your system that does not work for attachments.
Concerning the Sj Content responsive listing module, the titles do not appear when you reach the relevant page. We are obliged to click on Loadmore, and then if we click on a photo of the series Cancale or Chateau des Fathers, the picture appears in a new page.
It would be nice to check ALL that.
Next, you tell me to install version 1.2 for Joomla 3.6?
Why did not you do it when I ordered the sj-Atom installation?
Since your installation does not work, I had to pay more for you to install, WHY did not you install the 1.2?
Thank you for updating version 1.2 of sj-Atom as soon as we receive this mail.
It is now almost 2 weeks that things are still not settled.
I bought the template sj-Atom 1.2 and in addition an installation. With ALL THESE PROBLEMS, I am able to claim the refund for a NOT-done job.

Best regards

Joel
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes