Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with the mod_sj_content_reslisting module, and with the GoogleMap module
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with the mod_sj_content_reslisting module, and with the GoogleMap module

Problem with the mod_sj_content_reslisting module, and with the GoogleMap module 7 years, 4 months ago #30020

1) 21.11.2016 04:53:32 Joeldurin wrote:
I have a problem with module: Modules: mod_sj_content_reslisting.
I use this module with the following name: Sj Responsive Blog photos = ID 377.

I changed the categories, I replaced "Sub Blog 1, 2 and 3" by Cancale, Chateau des Peres and November 11.
Everything is correct, but when I view the website, Evenements menu, the titles do not appear and the "LoadMore" does not work.
Can you see what the problem is? please.

2) 21.11.2016 19:28:54 Joeldurin wrote:
Thank you for your reply. I made the changes in the \ plugins \ system \ yt \ yt.php file. Result, the titles still do not appear in the Events page but the "loadmore" button works.

But problem VERY SERIOUS, I no longer have access to the site administration.

So I restored the code as before.

But also, GoogleMap does not work with some computers as well as on iPad and Android GalaxyS6. See screen copy.

The site is online and this is not correct, can you urgently see these problems.
I am sorry. Thank you very much.

3) 22.11.2016 15:15:41Joeldurin wrote:
I am sorry to insist, but it is URGENT that the website built with your model works correctly for my client.
If I bought your model, it is because I find it perfect, BUT there are small errors in the development.
Thank you for doing the necessary to resolve these errors as soon as possible.
Best regards

Thank you very much for finding the solution to these problems.

Best regards

Joel

Re: Problem with the mod_sj_content_reslisting module, and with the GoogleMap module 7 years, 4 months ago #30046

• usersmart1
Dear Joeldurin,

I fixed JS conflict error in file /www/plugins/system/yt/yt.php
Please check your issues again.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Problem with the mod_sj_content_reslisting module, and with the GoogleMap module 7 years, 4 months ago #30063

Thank You Yennt,

Very good thank you for this point concerning module mod_sj_content_reslisting. It works well, but why do not the titles look like your model?
View file gif: problem title

Re: Problem with the mod_sj_content_reslisting module, and with the GoogleMap module 7 years, 4 months ago #30064

i'am sorry Yennt,

Another point, in the Contact section the GoogleMap does not work.
The card is not displayed.
And last point to set, PopUp windows are displayed in a size much smaller than your model.
Thank you very much Yennt
Joel
Best regards

Re: Problem with the mod_sj_content_reslisting module, and with the GoogleMap module 7 years, 4 months ago #30114

• usersmart1
Hi Guys,

For Google map issue, in the file /html/mod_sj_contact_ajax/default.php
please replace the code:

<script async defer src="maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyCQWWXmpIaE1c5jU5bOPh1YNkiD3L6m_NQ&callback=initMap"
type="text/javascript"></script>

=> By the code:
<script src="maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3.exp&sensor=false&key=your_API-key"></script>

Please follow this guide:
developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key

Thanks & regards!

Re: Problem with the mod_sj_content_reslisting module, and with the GoogleMap module 7 years, 4 months ago #30117

Hello,
Thank you for your message, I just put the script in the place that you indicate to me and it does not work at all.
I've disabled my GoogleMap BT substitution module, and then enabled the Maps tab in the mod_sj_contact_ajax module.

Nothing works.

So I came back with my provisional solution.
This template has a lot of problems.

IT IS URGENT TO SET ALL THESE POINTS.

Thank you very much

In this interface, it is IMPOSSIBLE to send you files as attachments.
Joel
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes