You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Urgent: My 7 Issues with Sj Atom template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: Urgent: My 7 Issues with Sj Atom template

Urgent: My 7 Issues with Sj Atom template 9 years, 8 months ago #20283

The SJ Atom template was working fine after I install it. But after I update the YT framework, I noticed the following errors. I have tried to debug them but with no success. I have to finish this work as soon as possible. Please refer to the attached picture for an overview ot the url.

ERRORS

1. THE LOGO DROP DOWN FROM THE CONTAINER BUT IT WAS NOT LIKE THAT BEFORE I UPDATE YT

2. ARTICLE TITLE IN ABOUT US - SJ NEWS SCROLLER ALIGN TO THE LEFT INSTEAD OF THE CENTER.

3. ARTICLE DESCRIPTION IN ABOUT US - SJ NEWS SCROLLER OVERLAPPING WITH THE TITLE INSTEAD OF SHIFTING DOWN. THE ARTICLE IMAGE IS NOT DISPLAYING AS WELL

4. SOCIAL BUTTON NOT APPEARING BELOW THE COPYRIGHT AS IN DEMO

5. THE EXPLORE MENU DOES NOT DISPLAY AFTER I CONFIGURE IT.

6. WHEN I CLICK ON SERVICES ON THE LEFT MENU ON THE HOME PAGE, THE LINK DOES NOT OPEN THE SERVICE PAGE/ARTICLES

7. WHEN I CLICK ON THE PAGES IN THE LEFT MENU, INSTEAD OF DISPLAYING AT THE CENTER OF THE PAGE, THEY ALIGN TO THE RIGHT
Attachments:

Re: Urgent: My 7 Issues with Sj Atom template 9 years, 8 months ago #20298

No response?

Re: Urgent: My 7 Issues with Sj Atom template 9 years, 8 months ago #20303

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url:
Admin Username:
Admin Password:
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Ayo Olowole,

1. Because, we removed <h1> tag on logo in YT plugin. So, you can go to the file: your_site/plugins/system/yt/includes/site/css/style.css and find code:
#yt_logoposition a {
    display: inline-block;
    margin: 18px 0 0;
}

=> Edit to:
#yt_logoposition a {
    display: inline-block;
    margin: 0;
}

Thanks

Re: Urgent: My 7 Issues with Sj Atom template 9 years, 8 months ago #20304

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url:
Admin Username:
Admin Password:
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Ayo Olowole,

Maybe, your site is conflict js. Could you please send your FTP account for us to check?
For the security reason, please enter your site account in
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

when you reply this answer.

Thanks

Re: Urgent: My 7 Issues with Sj Atom template 9 years, 8 months ago #20307

Thanks for your reply. The logo issues is corrected. I noticed that after I corrected the logo issue, the administrator dropdown menu is no longer working. So I cant perform any admin duty.

MAIN ISSUES

1. ARTICLE TITLE IN ABOUT US - SJ NEWS SCROLLER ALIGN TO THE LEFT INSTEAD OF THE CENTER.

2. ARTICLE DESCRIPTION IN ABOUT US - SJ NEWS SCROLLER OVERLAPPING WITH THE TITLE INSTEAD OF SHIFTING DOWN. THE ARTICLE IMAGE IS NOT DISPLAYING AS WELL. YOU CAN SEE THE BLANK AREA IN THE IMAGE ATTACHED BELOW.

3. SOCIAL BUTTON NOT APPEARING BELOW THE COPYRIGHT AS IN DEMO

4. THE EXPLORE MENU DOES NOT DISPLAY AFTER I CONFIGURE IT.

5. WHEN I CLICK ON SERVICES ON THE LEFT MENU ON THE HOME PAGE, THE LINK DOES NOT OPEN THE SERVICE PAGE/ARTICLES

6. WHEN I CLICK ON THE PAGES IN THE LEFT MENU, INSTEAD OF DISPLAYING AT THE CENTER OF THE PAGE, THEY ALIGN TO THE RIGHT
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by jetisco4u.

Re: Urgent: My 7 Issues with Sj Atom template 9 years, 8 months ago #20321

i have sent my ftp but there has been no response
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes