AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: Responsive tables

Responsive tables 8 years, 2 months ago #20904

Hello.

I have a problem. I want to make the tables from my site ( they are and will be more of them ) responsive.

I have tried this script which is doing a fine job. Is exactly what i want. In plain html work great. But in my joomla template it breaks.

The script is this : github.com/ghepting/jquery-responsive-tables/blob/master/index.html

and the url of one item that i am tring to modify is this one.

www.travelplaza.ro/index.php/oferte-turism-extern-2014/egipt/item/531-rixos-sharm-el-sheikh-resort

Any help is much apreciated.

Thank you.

Re: Responsive tables 8 years, 2 months ago #20996

I don`t want to bother anyone but this post is 7 days old and no support at all. I don`t think is fair.
I have found the problem. Is the responsive.css file. But can`t tell where to modify. If i uncomment all table rules , my table gets its parameters from bootstrap but the main menu its black and it`s showing. Hope now i can get some help.

My ticket number from 16.09.2014
TT-0000005978

I really need some hints or help.

thank you.
Last Edit: 8 years, 2 months ago by pingusol.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.08 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes