You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Decou + Cobalt CCK
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Decou + Cobalt CCK

SJ Decou + Cobalt CCK 10 years, 2 months ago #17252

We are using SJ Decou to develop our own company tour operator website www.sjktours.com together with Cobalt CCK, by the way, congratulation on the fact that mostly all your templates are compatible with Cobalt CCK, this is the main reason that I became one of your subscribers because 90% of Joomla developers do not make templates compatible with Cobalt CCK which is a very powerful content construction kit, even much powerful and flexible than K2 and ZOO among others.

However, we are having a small issue, please visit the link here

Under the 'Inquiry' tab, there is a button called 'Send e-mail Inquiry', when we click on this button, it is supposed to open a popup form that visitors can fill in to send inquiry.

The popup opens correctly, however, the layout of the form is completely deformed, see attached screenshot.

Can you please help us as soon as possible to make this form appear correctly? We have also contacted the Cobalt team about this issue but since it's more a css issue rather than the extension itself, we guess that it will be better than you guy as the developer of the template could help us properly on this issue.

Re: SJ Decou + Cobalt CCK 10 years, 2 months ago #17255

Just some quick note to allow your support team to give us a quick help on this issue, the Cobalt team send me this comment:

This is this file

www.sjktours.com/yt-assets/developing/templates%5Esj_decou%5Eless%5Eresponsive.css

In group @media (max-width: 767px)

This tries to make table responsive and stack its cells into row.

Maybe this comment can help you guys to provide us a quicker support on this issue and get back to us as soon as possible?

Re: SJ Decou + Cobalt CCK 10 years, 2 months ago #17270

• usersmart1
Dear Tomy Francois,

We fixed this issue, this seem to be an problem with file responsive .css and we edited it.

Please check your site again.

Thanks!

Re: SJ Decou + Cobalt CCK 10 years, 2 months ago #17272

Thank you very much for getting back to me so fast, very much appreciated, the form looks great now, only one small issue remains, the recaptcha layout (which is visible only to guest visitors) is still a bit deformed, can you please have a look at this as well?

Re: SJ Decou + Cobalt CCK 10 years, 2 months ago #17275

• usersmart1
Dear Tomy Francois,

We fixed that, please kindly check again.

Thanks!

Re: SJ Decou + Cobalt CCK 10 years, 1 month ago #17483

Hi,

I don't know what you did to fix this issue the last time but now, after we updated the YT Shortcode plugin, the issue is back again!!!

I guess that these two issues should not be related at all! It's merely a css issue, therefore, please have a look at this as soon as possible and please give us the solution to solve this issue as soon as possible.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes