Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

"structure or name of file: left-main.xml.xml is not exactly" - say what?!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: "structure or name of file: left-main.xml.xml is not exactly" - say what?!

Re: "structure or name of file: left-main.xml.xml is not exactly" - say what?! 9 years ago #14155

The blank update page was because of a faulty joomla 3.2 download file. Got it sorted out and updated YT Framework to 2.2.1 which fixed my issue.

Another question - that perhaps should be in a separate thread? - but is there any guide to how I achieve the on the home page of SJ Decou. That is, the three expanding boxes with the text "Best price guarantee", "Easy Booking" and "24/7 customer care"? I think it looks pretty neat!

Thanks for your help!
/Krister

Re: "structure or name of file: left-main.xml.xml is not exactly" - say what?! 9 years ago #14201

Dear Krister Linden,

Please create in a separate thread.

Thanks!

Re: "structure or name of file: left-main.xml.xml is not exactly" - say what?! 7 years, 10 months ago #22629

I solved this problem so:
rename file left-main.xml to left-main.xml.xml in ../theme_folder/layouts/
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes