You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Reset username or Password
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reset username or Password

Reset username or Password 10 years, 5 months ago #13112

Hello I installed from scratch Joomla3 and SJ Decou template. If you look on the main page now has the authorization module. So there, if you click on the item Forgot your password Forgot your username or opens a blank white page. This link is a blank page: reeg.az/index.php/component/users/?view=remind
My site link: www.reeg.az

How do I fix this?

Thanks
Attachments:

Re: Reset username or Password 10 years, 5 months ago #13150

Dear Rashad Aliyev,

- We've checked and see this works normally. If you need more assistance, please contact with us.
- If you choose: Use URL rewriting in Global Configuration, please rename htaccess.txt => .htaccess

Please check again www.reeg.az/test1/index.php/test111

Thanks!

Re: Reset username or Password 10 years, 5 months ago #13161

Please see again. Does not work module community builder. Here is the link reeg.az/test1/

CB Login module

Re: Reset username or Password 10 years, 5 months ago #13172

Dear Rashad Aliyev,

Could you please explain your issue in more detail? Please send the screenshots to me if possible.

Thanks!

Re: Reset username or Password 10 years, 5 months ago #13289

hello
Error continues. If you click on the Restore item Forgot user name or password, the blank page. opens a blank page
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by REEG.

Re: Reset username or Password 10 years, 5 months ago #13301

Send you what was on the page . I ask help with the problem . It is very important to me. I checked with other patterns , there were no problems . This error came when you click on the login module ( on the main page) Forgot your password menu .

Here's the error :

Strict Standards: Non-static method JSite :: getMenu () should not be called statically, assuming $ this from incompatible context in / home4/reegaz/public_html/plugins/system/yt/includes/site/lib/yt_template.php on line 116

Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplication :: getMenu () should not be called statically, assuming $ this from incompatible context in / home4/reegaz/public_html/includes/application.php on line 593

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in / home4/reegaz/public_html/templates/reeg/index.php on line 62

Fatal error: Call to a member function get () on a non-object in / home4/reegaz/public_html/templates/reeg/index.php on line 62
Attachments:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes