Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

there was an error uploading this file to the server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes

TOPIC: there was an error uploading this file to the server

there was an error uploading this file to the server 10 years, 5 months ago #14314

I already downlload 3 package SM Viste. This is Not install template and extantion ? Why don't install

Re: there was an error uploading this file to the server 10 years, 5 months ago #14315

• SA Hoang
Hello,

Please go to Joomla menu -> template user guider -> sj viste to refer

Thanks

Re: there was an error uploading this file to the server 10 years, 5 months ago #14316

Hi admin. Thank you reply

Sorry me

I reading Joomla-Template User-Guide.

I haven't web host . Also i use Windows Localhost .

Re: there was an error uploading this file to the server 10 years, 5 months ago #14318

windows, wamp, joomla 2.5 not problem.

i read userguide.
download 3 package Viste all download.
virtue mart download and 2 package installed in joomla 2.5.

now don't install template and extantion. why

Re: there was an error uploading this file to the server 10 years, 5 months ago #14376

Dear mashbat,

1. please go to Administrator => Extensions => Extension Manager: Install => Upload Package File => chose SJ_Viste_sj_viste_template_j25_v1.0.1.zip

2. please extract files SJ_Viste_sj_viste_extensions_j25_v1.0.1.zip , then install the extensions

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mashbat

Re: there was an error uploading this file to the server 10 years, 5 months ago #14401

Hello

I was extract then install SJ Viste extantions. It's done.
But Extansions>>Extansions manager>>> install SJ_Viste_sj_viste_template_j25_v1.0.1.zip. >>>> upload and installing then is error message : there was an error uploading this file to the server

I check >>>update>>update button and find update also furje cache

How to install install SJ_Viste_sj_viste_template_j25_v1.0.1.zip file this file is Error.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes