AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Disable error pages
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Disable error pages

Disable error pages 9 years, 12 months ago #18660

I need to disable the template's error pages. I want ot use the error page of JoomSEF. How can this be done ?

Re: Disable error pages 9 years, 12 months ago #18695

• SA Hoang
Hello Konstantinos Gkekas,

I am not sure how JoomSEF is working. Can you ask the author of component in this case?

Thanks

Re: Disable error pages 9 years, 11 months ago #18941

I got this reply from JoomSEF

"This can happen when you have "Parse Joomla SEO links" option enabled in JoomSEF's Advanced Configuration and you access some non-existent URL which JoomSEF sends to Joomla for parsing and Joomla parses it only partially. In such case JoomSEF doesn't know that the URL doesn't exist and Joomla itself displays the standard error page.
Try disabling the "Parse Joomla SEO links" option in JoomSEF's Advanced Configuration. Please note that it will cause old style Joomla SEF links stop working, so if you use Default Joomla router or a Component's Router as active handler for some of your components, their URLs won't work properly.

If disabling the option doesn't help, it's probably caused by some configuration of your web server or some 3rd party component or plugin installed in your Joomla."

I think i need someway to disable the 404 error page of this theme. How can this be done ?

Re: Disable error pages 9 years, 11 months ago #19066

Is anybody watching this forum ?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes