Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED]PAGE DOES NOT LOAD AFTER UPLOADING TO THE MAIN SERVER
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED]PAGE DOES NOT LOAD AFTER UPLOADING TO THE MAIN SERVER

[SOLVED]PAGE DOES NOT LOAD AFTER UPLOADING TO THE MAIN SERVER 10 years, 2 months ago #17229

PLEASE HELP FIX THIS

www.agrimarket.com.ng/Agrimarketng/

Page works fine on localhost but could not load well after uploading to the main webserver.

Please HELP ASAP!
The topic has been locked.

Re: PAGE DOES NOT LOAD AFTER UPLOADING TO THE MAIN SERVER 10 years, 2 months ago #17267

• usersmart1
Dear AYOOLUWA OKEDIJI,

Please open PHP.ini file.
In this file search for the phrase “ error_reporting = E_ALL” ,[without inverted commas]
Here replace this with “error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_WARNING “

(Show all errors, except for notices and coding standards warnings)
and comment all E_STRICT in PHP.ini file.

Thanks!

Re: PAGE DOES NOT LOAD AFTER UPLOADING TO THE MAIN SERVER 10 years, 1 month ago #17312

Please fix this from your end!!!

I had to contact my host company and this is what they said:
'' By default, all such errors are hidden on the server. The only reason they show on your script is because some other rule forces them to show. You would therefore have to trace where this is coming from or contact the developer of the script to fix this for you.''

FROM ALL INDICATIONS THIS IS A SCRIPT ERROR, PLEASE FIX BEFORE I LOOSE ALL MY CUSTOMERS!!!!!!

Re: PAGE DOES NOT LOAD AFTER UPLOADING TO THE MAIN SERVER 10 years, 1 month ago #17314

• usersmart1
Dear AYOOLUWA OKEDIJI,

We fixed this issue, your site loaded.
However, there are some strict standards, please comment all E_STRICT and please set 'error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE' on your php.ini.

Thanks!

Re: PAGE DOES NOT LOAD AFTER UPLOADING TO THE MAIN SERVER 10 years, 1 month ago #17321

I was able to get rid of the errors by adding fixing the bug in the script.

Re: PAGE DOES NOT LOAD AFTER UPLOADING TO THE MAIN SERVER 10 years, 1 month ago #17322

The error basically stated that there was a mismatch with the get() and set() functions. In the declaration, the number of variables is less than when it is used in some cases. So I simply added a null variable such as public function set($url, $val = null) on line 323 and this resolved the warning message.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes