Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Cannot find XML setup file - sj snap extension or quick_start
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cannot find XML setup file - sj snap extension or quick_start

Cannot find XML setup file - sj snap extension or quick_start 10 years, 5 months ago #14160

I'm getting this error message, "Cannot find XML setup file."

Does anyone have an idea of how to fix this issue. I did note on google it said the message was because the extension/quickstart was not compatible with the lasted update. With that said... I'm not as smart as I look.

I don't feel like paying an extra $20 to have it installed. I feel like if you purchase something that it should be install ready.

The files I have are: SJ_Snap_sj_snap_extensions_j25_v1.0.1.zip (this one gives error message)
SJ_Snap_sj_snap_quickstart_j25_v1.0.1.zip (this one just times out)

Fedup in Texas!

Re: Cannot find XML setup file - sj snap extension or quick_start 10 years, 5 months ago #14161

I just tried installing the YT Frame Work. Installation went fine there.

Went to install extension and get this error message still.

Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file

Re: Cannot find XML setup file - sj snap extension or quick_start 10 years, 5 months ago #14209

Dear John Friend,

If you want to install the template exactly like our demo (same data), you should install the Quickstart Package. Please refer to www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/template-user-guides/262-how-to-install-a-quickstart-package

- If you install on localhost, replace step 1: copy quickstart zip into folder: htdocs, then unzip this folder.

- If you want to install the extension, you should unzip SJ_Snap_sj_snap_extensions_j25_v1.0.1.zip before

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by anhqn.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes