AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Update template "SJ Sport Store"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Update template "SJ Sport Store"

Update template "SJ Sport Store" 9 years, 11 months ago #19036

Hello! I bought you a template "SJ Sport Store. How do I get the update?
The topic has been locked.

Re: Update template "SJ Sport Store" 9 years, 11 months ago #19057

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Aleksey Ermakov,

We answered for you in the ticket. Please feel free to check it again.

Link for your ticket: www.smartaddons.com/index.php?option=com_rsticketspro&view=ticket&cid=11848&Itemid=265

Thanks!

Re: Update template "SJ Sport Store" 9 years, 11 months ago #19073

Dear users! I suspect that my message can be deleted, but I will describe briefly correspondence with the technical support staff. Some time ago I paid the club subscription, downloaded the template set. Set this template included component Joomshopping. In the template were identified errors that had to fix. Help from support was received with great effort and with a big waste of time. Fixes and updates have been promised, but they were produced after a long time, however, the inside of the template has not been updated. Minor bugs were fixed, but revealed new. It took more than half a year. Component Joomshopping updated several times, errors in the template I had to find and fix yourself, support did anything. Now that they have finally released a new update, they close access to it and offer it again to buy, the update is not available. They think it's normal, I think this is the deception of the client. Sell curve, unfinished template that on 70% consists of third-party code (code developers component Joomshopping), not to track the changes in the component, not to make edits to files, not to have support, but only to ask for money for something is a Scam and a fraud. I urge you to discontinue using the services Smartaddons. Who is interested in my correspondence with customer support, ready to send an email.

Уважаемые пользователи! Я подозреваю, что мое сообщение может быть удалено, но я все же опишу кратко переписку с сотрудниками тех.поддержки. Некоторое время назад я оплачивал клубную подписку, скачал шаблон, установил. В комплект этого шаблона входил компонент Joomshopping. В шаблоне были выявлены ошибки, которые пришлось исправлять. Помощь от поддержки была получена с большими усилиями и с большой тратой времени. Исправления и обновления были обещаны, но произведены они были спустя продолжительное время, однако компонент внутри шаблона так и не был обновлен. Незначительные ошибки были устранены, но были выявлены новые. Прошло еще более полугода. Компонент Joomshopping несколько раз обновился, ошибки в шаблоне мне приходилось искать и исправлять самому, поддержка ничего не предпринимала. Теперь, когда они наконец выпустили новое обновление, они закрывают к нему доступ и предлагают снова его покупать, обновление не предоставляются. Они считают, что это нормально, я считаю, что это обман клиента. Продавать кривой, недоделанный шаблон, который на 70% состоит из стороннего кода (кода разработчиков компонента Joomshopping), не отслеживать изменения в компоненте, не вносить правки в файлы, не заниматься поддержкой, а только просить деньги за непонятно что - это афера и обман. Я призываю прекратить пользоваться услугами Smartaddons. Кому интересна моя переписка со службой поддержки, готов отправить на почту.

Re: Update template "SJ Sport Store" 9 years, 11 months ago #19077

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Aleksey Ermakov,

We're sorry when hearing your feedback about our policy in here.

I would like to confirm that all rights of memberships for getting update, support, fixbug will depend on the duration that we announce when your joining. Here is the first place where you start to join in our subscription with full information I've said above: www.smartaddons.com/member-signup?step=step1.

Firstly, I would like to talk about your subscription. It is JTC Persional and your duration is 3 starting months. So you are not allowed to download any new, or update any old template from that time.

Secondly, I've checked in your history and seen you downloaded all our templates in your duration. Your subscription is limited the number templates when using.

Thirdly, I would like to confirm one again that our plan for updating templates does not depend on updating of using component, it is based on our business plan. So you can see updating of SJ Sport Store does not follow updating of JoomShopping component.

Lastly, I would like to confirm that we won't delete this topic but we will lock it. If you have any question about our policy or if you see any problems are not clear in my response, please feel free to contact with us by email (contact@ytcvn.com) or our ticket system. We will help to explain all your wondering.

Thanks and hope to see the sympathy for our work!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes