You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

merge module positions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: merge module positions

merge module positions 5 years, 9 months ago #27753

Hi!

I would like to merge h3 and h4 positions or just make a new one with width of the 2 moduls together to make a news module with articles above the h3 and h4 positions and below the h1 and h2 positions.
Is it possible?
Thanks
Barna

Re: merge module positions 5 years, 9 months ago #27772

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please send us your URL link to check this?

Thanks.

Re: merge module positions 5 years, 9 months ago #27779

www.tiniprogram.hu/index.php

I would like to have a position below the h1 and h2 with the width of h1 and h2 together. Because there are only 2 coloumns positions. Or that would also be a solution if I only use h1 and h2 has nothing in it that the h1 width would be responsive. (width with h1 and h2 size) I hope you understand:) see attachment
Attachments:

Re: merge module positions 5 years, 9 months ago #27783

Just another important question. Why isnt this template responsive? If I turn off everything from left and h4 position content on the page doent sterched .
www.tiniprogram.hu/rendezvenynaptar

Thanks
BArna

Re: merge module positions 5 years, 9 months ago #27804

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Could you please feel free to post your question into our ticket system? We need more detail your information to check.

Thanks.

Re: merge module positions 5 years, 9 months ago #27805

Of course but I think the problem was that the temaplate was set to main lef right, and if I dont use the left the blank space is still there. I think it would be much more better if it would be responsive in this case the right column would stretch.
Barna
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes