Welcome, Guest

failed to open stream: Permission denied in
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: failed to open stream: Permission denied in

failed to open stream: Permission denied in 10 years, 7 months ago #12720

Hello,
I’m currently using SJ Teen template
My site is currently offline until I will finish, but when I change in the Global configuration the site offline to no I have this error in the header of the site:
Warning: file_put_contents(/home/user/domains/ukrainevacay.com/public_html/plugins/system/yt/includes/libs/minify/config.php) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/user/domains/ukrainevacay.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 409
When I change to different template I still have this error, but when I turn off YT Framework everything works fine so I think that problem is with YT Framework. In Firefox and Google Chrome I just get this error message, but in Internet Explorer everything is messed up

Re: failed to open stream: Permission denied in 10 years, 7 months ago #12803

Dear Manny,

It relates to your permissions on your host. Please set permissions '755' for 'cache', 'libraries', 'plugins', 'modules', 'templates', 'tmp', 'log' folders and all sub-files and sub-folders in there.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes