AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] Review of SJ_Teen
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Review of SJ_Teen

[SOLVED] Review of SJ_Teen 10 years, 7 months ago #11581

The layout and overall design of sj_teen is quite nice. However, the color combinations (css) are not good for western world culture. I would recommend the designers to research popular color combinations for western cultures before finalizing color choices, especially when marketing to young people. I would recommend that you always include a mid-grey theme for all of your new templates, as well as black. These two colors tend to be universal.

Walter.
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by Walter. Reason: additional comment
The topic has been locked.

Re: Review of SJ_Teen 10 years, 7 months ago #11612

• SA Thuy
Dear Walter Howard,

Thanks you for your idea. We will improve our products towards appropriate with different cultures.

Thanks

Re: Review of SJ_Teen 10 years, 7 months ago #11807

Walter Howard wrote:
The layout and overall design of sj_teen is quite nice. However, the color combonations (css) are not good for western world culture. I would recommend the designers to research popular color combinations for western cultures before finalizing color choices.

Walter.

I definitely agree with you Walter
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes